This is the most simple, easy to make coconut macaroon recipe. Even those that don’t like to bake can certainly make these!
1 (14 oz.) can condensed milk
- 1 large egg white, beaten
- 1 (14 oz.) package (5 1/3 cups) flaked sweetened coconut
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- HEAT oven to 325°F. Line baking sheets with foil. Spray foil with no-stick cooking spray.
- Combine sweetened condensed milk, egg white, coconut and vanilla and almond extracts in large bowl; mix well. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 15 to 17 minutes or until lightly browned around edges. Immediately remove from baking sheets to wire rack. Macaroons will stick if allowed to cool on baking sheet.